Jo W. Heath
Professor of Mathematics
Parker 238 (334)-844-6576
- Extensions of k-to-1 maps between graphs. Written with A.J.W. Hilton. Houston J. Math. 20
- At most k-to-1 maps between graphs II. Written with A.J.W. Hilton. Discrete Math.,
accepted for publication Sept. 1994.
- Exactly 2-to-1 maps onto arc continua. Written with W. Debski and J. Mioduszewski.
Submitted to Fundamenta Mathematica.
- Each locally one-to-one map from a continuum onto a tree-like continuum is a
homeomorphism, submitted to the Proceedings of the AMS, March 1995.
- Exactly k-to-1 maps: from pathological functions with finitely many discontinuities to
well-behaved covering maps, Continua with the Houston Problem Book, Lecture
- Notes in
Pure and Applied Mathematics, Series/170, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1995, pp. 89-102.
- A non-treelike continuum that is not the 2-to-1 image of any continuum, submitted to
Proceedings of the AMS, April 1995.
Places to go