Phd Student in Computer Science, GPA: 3.8/4.0, Jan 2016 - May 2020(Expected)
SUNY at Stony Brook
Master of Art in Economics, GPA: 3.2/4.0, Sept 2011 - Jun 2013
Hubei Academy of Social Sciences
Master in Regional Economics, GPA: 3.7/4.0, Sept 2008 - Jul 2011
Bachelor of Sience in Applied Mathematics, GPA: 3.3/4.0, Sept 2004 - Jul 2008
Auburn University, CSSE Dept.
GTA as Instructor of COMP1000-Personal Computer Applications, Fall 2017
- Practiced all aspect of teaching for 3 class sections with help from course coordinator.
- Received good evaluates from the students at end of the semester.
GTA as Instructor of COMP2710- Software Construction, Summer 2016
- Provided the students with clear and careful instruction of C++ following the previous design of the course.
- Improved both in and off class communication skills with students.
TIARN Group, Office of President of the Board
Research Assistant to the President of Board, Apr 2014 - Oct 2015
- Worked as a key member of the early-stage preparation group of the subsidiary in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Drafted research reports and provided suitable decision-making supports to the President of the Board.
Hubei Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Planning Dept.
Research Assistant Intern for The 12th Five-Year Plan of Hubei Province, Jun 2010 - Oct 2010
- Implemented provincial surveys, then wrote parts of research projects on economic development strategies.
Working Projects Jan 2018 – Present
- Deep Learning Course Project: Sequence to Sequence Models for Generating Video Captions.
- ios App which connect all infomation platforms for Chinese Student in Auburn.
Equifax Auburn Code-A-Thon Competition, Top 6 Teams on Finalist (50 teams total), Feb 2018
- Introduced to the team with Shiny and ggplot2 on R, Implemented the mechanism of pop-up panel on map
- Weather Map: https://weathermap.shinyapps.io/weathermap/
- Tools: Shiny and ggplot2 on R, Dark Sky API
Big Data Mining Technologies Course Group Project, Aug 2017 – Dec 2017
- Reimplemented models from Fast Random Walk with Restart and Its Applications with dataset of COIL20, COIL100 and extracted DBLP
- Drafted project proposal and report, collected and preprocessed data from COIL20 and COIL100, debugged source code.
- Tools: Matlab, Latex, MatlabFuncs(github), FRWR src
Operating Systems Course Project, Aug 2016 – Dec 2016
- Implement the interface of processes and system calls between user programs and the kernel in OS161
- Design and implement a standalone virtual memory manager, where there is a software-managed TLB.
- Tools: Ubuntu, VirtualBox, gcc, gdb, vim, OS161, Sys161
Real Estate Market Investment Environment Report in Johor Bahru, Jun 2015
- Collected Johor Bahru’s economical data and investigated existing Chinese companies’ progress.
- Provided forecast of real estate development of Johor Bahru and decision-making advice.
Population Aging and Economic Growth in Different Regions of China, Aug 2013
- Graduation paper of M.A. in Economics, SUNY at Stony Brook
- Implemented Cobb Douglas Production Function with modified Solow Growth Model with CNBS data, forecasted the trend of China’s economic growth and population aging.
- Tools: Latex, R language with ggplot2
Research on Economical and Social Regulation of Danjiangkou Reservoir Region, Chapter 2&3, Oct 2009
- Predicted the appropriate population level based on environmental capacity and proposed the optimal distribution of population
- Languages: Python, R, C/C++, Java, Latex, SQL, HTML/CSS, XML, JSP
- Tool/OS: Pycharm, Rstudio, vim, Matlab/Octave, Wordpress, MySQL; Linux, Unix, Ubuntu.